Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

Who's Who...Answered! :)

I enjoyed reading all of your guesses. :) Thanks for taking time to do that. Most of you are right, the top one is Kristyn and the bottom is Megan. Papa, I guess you're the only one that didn't guess right. :( Need to come see us more often. :)

Thanks again for taking time to post your comment. I enjoyed them.



I saw these two pictures and thought I'd share with you. Can you guess which one is Kristyn and which one is Megan? :)


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those two sure look alike, don't they? I feel sure I know which is which, but I won't say here. I'll have to talk to you and see if I'm right. I love the new pictures of your three blessings! Love to all of you, Momma D

Sharlyn said...

Is the top one Kristyn?
Love all the new pics!!

Misty said...

Wow! The top one is Kristyn, but they look so alike!! :-)

Love ya!

Keith and Crystal said...

Thanks for guessing. I'll see if any more want to guess before I say. :)

Mandy said...

The top one is Kristyn, but they do look a lot alike!!!! :)

Love you!

Cheryl said...

I would have guessed the opposite.

Arthur and Jessica said...

Arthur and Justin both say the top one is Kristyn. I thought so too, until I saw the bottom one, but I don't think Megan is as slender as the bottom one, and the hair on the bottom looks like Kristyn, so now I kinda think the bottom one is Kristyn, but I'm not sure. :-)

Arthur and Jessica said...

Okay, I'm changing my vote. Those are just definitely Kristyn's eyes on top, so I think the bottom one is Megan. I really thought she was chunkier than that, but those are not Kristyn's eyes on the bottom. :-D

Anonymous said...

Papa says the bottom one is Kristyn and Grandma D says the top one is Kristyn. Guess we'll wait for the final word from you. One of us is right! :) Anyway, we love both of those beautiful girls!! and their very handsome brother too!!!! Momma D

Diane said...

My guess is; top, Kristyn, bottom, Megan.

Anonymous said...

How adorable! They could be identical twins, couldn't they? (Would you really be able to handle TWO drama queens??:)) Who knows ~ you might have them and it just hasn't "popped out" in Megan yet! This grandma says the top one is Kristyn and the bottom one is Megan. Love all the pics! Thanks!
Love ya,
Mom

Mary Ellen said...

Krysten at the top, Meagan at the bottom. I guessed before I'm going to go read what others wrote and go look at the right answer.

The reason I think Krysten at the top is mainly because her hair never wanted to stay in a barrette!

Wow, those two sure look alike!

Blog Archive