Happy, happy birthday to my dearest friend! Aren't you glad we didn't give you a gift that keeps on giving for your birthday??? Maybe we'll be able to visit tomorrow - I'll still be here. :>)
Happy birthday a little late. I am catching up on blog reading and saw this post. It was so good to see you all at church Sunday. We hope to come as often as possible so it will be good to see you all. Happy Anniversary as well 10 years. I guess I have to come to grips with the fact that we all are getting old, like it or not. haha.
Happy un-birthday! Okay, so I'm a little late, but I guess I haven't checked in in awhile. Anyways, it was nice seeing you at the campout this summer. We wish we could see everyone more often. We appreciate all the work you all put into our "little" gathering. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Jessica
10 comments:
Happy Birthday Mandy! That's a great picture of the two of you. We love you bunches!!!! Mom and Dad S.
Love the picture also. Have a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday!!! We are looking forward to spending more time with you all. Take care!
Happy, happy birthday to my dearest friend! Aren't you glad we didn't give you a gift that keeps on giving for your birthday??? Maybe we'll be able to visit tomorrow - I'll still be here. :>)
Thank you SO much everyone! I love you all too! :)
Happy birthday Mandy!!!
Happy birthday to a wonderful sister-in-law!! Hope your day has been great!! We love you!
Happy birthday a little late. I am catching up on blog reading and saw this post. It was so good to see you all at church Sunday. We hope to come as often as possible so it will be good to see you all. Happy Anniversary as well 10 years. I guess I have to come to grips with the fact that we all are getting old, like it or not. haha.
Happy un-birthday! Okay, so I'm a little late, but I guess I haven't checked in in awhile. Anyways, it was nice seeing you at the campout this summer. We wish we could see everyone more often. We appreciate all the work you all put into our "little" gathering. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Jessica
Post a Comment