Since I had so many things I wanted to blog about, instead of making one GIANT blog, I made 3 seperate blogs, so scroll down and enjoy the other two blogs. :)
Isn't family great? Here's a little bit of what our family has been doing lately...actually, I'm only showing the "fun" stuff. I won't bore you with picture of washing dirty dishes, dirty diaper changings, dusting, mopping, "mommy talks" about having bad attitudes and the list goes on. Keith had off today, so we did some fun things and we all enjoyed being together.
Kristyn and Owen, aka Laura and Albert (from Little House on the Prarie) cooking their "broccoli" Kristyn told me.

We have Kids Club here at church and Heather was telling the story of the Good Samaritan, so she needed Keith to act like the man that was robbed and beaten. He did a great job!!

Our smallest angel!

We found a great park today and the kids had a grand time there.


Our oldest angel....I would say biggest, but I think Owen is as big, if not bigger than her. :)

One evening last week we went fishing. What a great time we had!!



God likes to talk to little boys, while they're fishin'......sorry, now you're going to be singing that all day. :)

Thanks for stopping by. Leave us a comment, we always like hearing from you. :)
3 comments:
I love family times like these. It is always so fun to leave the "other stuff" behind and just have fun with your family. You all are such a sweet family. lv...
I Love all of the pictures. It looks like alot of fun...especially fishing...I had that song stuck in my head since I read it :) So Cute!!! Love you all
I loooooooooooooove all the pictures! Thanks for keeping us posted. Our trees haven't begun to turn much yet here in SE KS. I did see one yesterday that had some pretty yellow in it. Love you all, Momma D
Post a Comment