Search This Blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall...

I'm posting these pictures for my sister and Elise, who live "way down south" and do not have the colorful world like we do this time of year! :)
The flowers have just about all given up, but there's a few hanging on and still blooming.
We found this today...a long ways from our house (thank the Lord). I think it's a hornet's nest. We had never seen one in the wild before and I certainly didn't realize they were SO BIG!!! We didn't stick around too long. :)


We had a fire the other night and couldn't resist this picture. No, she wasn't IN the fire, just beside it.

Here's your flowers, Elise! There are LOTS of them and they are very pretty!
I'm afraid this will be the last rose until Spring. :(




Can't you just smell Fall in the air?


Maybe that will make you feel better, Elise! Hope the rest of you are enjoying Fall in your own little corners of the country. :)


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

You have captured some Beautiful pictures of FAll!

Bianca said...

These pictures make me sad that I am not there! Boohoo! I am glad that you are enjoying your fall. One of these days I will too.

Anonymous said...

I love the fall pictures! We are going to Cincinnati this weekend to visit Chad, Jennifer and the boys. We are looking forward to enjoying some fall. Love you all, Aunt Bev

Anonymous said...

Wow it still feels like summer or spring here. I feel like I am still waiting for fall it is so weird to think of it actually being fall. All of those pictures are so beautiful thankyou for the taste of fall it was very refreshing especially seeing my flowers! Love and miss you!!

Brenda Marquez said...

I love your flowers! I also love fall leaves!

Blog Archive