Search This Blog

Friday, October 4, 2013

Exciting Times!

The other evening we went out to clear the deer stand area for our mighty hunters to use during the season.  We have a few of them around here. :)

After we had the area and all the lanes cleared it was turning dark and I took a picture of Owen and Megan, not knowing how perfect the lighting (or lack of lighting) was!  Immediately I burst out - "FAMILY PICTURE TIME" to which I'm sure most of those involved inwardly groaned!


But that's okay - everyone knows that Momma Bear likes her pictures, so the better you smile the sooner we'll be done. :D


 So I grab the chain saw case and set the camera up on it.  Keith gathers the kids and lines them up, then comes to figure out the timer on the camera.  All set...?   Yep, even the bug was ready. :D


Say "Cheese"....oh wait, it's dark, "Never mind".....


Okay, just look normal....


Then dad says, "Wait, let's jump."   Uhhhhh, jump?


Okay - sure!


I don't think Ashlyn got the memo....


Nope, she didn't!


That's okay, Owen jumped twice, so we'll count one of his jumps for her....


All safely landed! 


Whew!  That was an exciting 20 seconds of my life.  :D  So what exciting thing is happening in YOUR life?  We love to hear from our readers. ;)


2 comments:

Angela said...

How cool! Your kids have a perfect childhood to remember!

Anonymous said...

Angie, thank you for your kind words, but you know us!!!!! We are certainly not perfect and I hope I don't make it out on here that we are perfect. :) We try to live life to its fullest and make lemonade when life throws the lemons our way.

I miss you, Friend!!!


~Crystal

Blog Archive