Search This Blog

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Lilla Rose SALE!!

I know I don't put a lot on here about my Lilla Rose business, but I couldn't pass up sharing this great sale!   It's a great way to get some Christmas shopping done. :)

Every day, I try to put a post on my Facebook Business page and if I knew enough about FB I'd just post a link here, but since I don't, I'll just tell you to go to FB and in the search bar type in "Independent Consultant Crystal Schaper"  That should get you to my page.  You cannot buy things there, but I put a lot of hair ideas, etc on there. :)

Now to go shopping.... here is the link to my webpage:     www.lillarose.biz/CrystalSchaper


If you have any questions, or if you have a product and are having problems figuring it out, please ask!  They are really a great product and a life saver for me and I want you to be enjoying it as much as I do mine. :)

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive