Search This Blog

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Reflecting...

This evening after our snack, we gathered around the computer and looked at old blog posts.  We love doing that - time passes so quickly and we love to look back at the funny times I've put on here.

We went back a few years and I came across this post and it blessed my heart all over again and was just what I needed to remember this evening.   So I'm posting it again and maybe it will bless your heart, too. :)


Hope your week is filled with His presence!

1 comment:

The Dickinsons said...

This was a beautiful post. Thank you for post it.

I love y'all's picture on the top of the blog...and loved the post about TRYING to get the right pose. (Our family has those kind of funny picture moments quite often too...'Cause this Mama Bear LOVES pics too! =)

And I love the verse that you have at the top of your blog too. The kids and I memorized that in family devotions today. We're home from church with sick kids, we're MISSING Daddy, and I made what looked to be a DELISH breakfast casserole for my family...and it tastes AWFUL! It tastes like FISH! =( So, we quoted our verse and looked for PLAN B for breakfast. =)

Blessings on you my friend! I have your blog bookmarked on my new computer now. =)
~Heather~

Blog Archive