Love it on the cheeks of our kiddos! By the way ~ great pics on the top of your page! I love their expressions!!!! Must have been a wonderful day at the creek!
"Freckles on a face is like stars in the sky!" I love 'em ~ and the little man that's wearing them!! :)Love you all bunches,Mom
Same here! I had them when i was little, and either hated them, or pretended I did, I don't remember which. :) Either way, I now think they are adorable!
love. love. freckles. So cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love it on the cheeks of our kiddos!
By the way ~ great pics on the top of your page! I love their expressions!!!! Must have been a wonderful day at the creek!
"Freckles on a face is like stars in the sky!" I love 'em ~ and the little man that's wearing them!! :)
Love you all bunches,
Mom
Same here! I had them when i was little, and either hated them, or pretended I did, I don't remember which. :) Either way, I now think they are adorable!
love. love. freckles. So cute!
Post a Comment