Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Maternity Pictures....

If you know me at all, you know that I like to take maternity pictures with each baby.  That being said, I wrote a disclaimer HERE last year about how I think I look. :D    I can't believe how much the kids have grown just from last summer.

Hope you enjoy these!




This is Keith's favorite - it was extremely windy!


I am very blessed!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

The pictures turned out lovely! You look beautiful! :)

Bethany and Dorian said...

You look great, Crystal!! The pictures are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Good pictures! Can hardly wait for that new little one to get here!!! Love you all, Momma D

Missy said...

Your pics turned out wonderful, Crystal! I LOVE the one with you on the park bench. Such a warm and loving picture and it really portrays how you feel about this new precious baby of yours. I hope you are feeling...well, as good as you can be right now. lol! I will be praying for you often. lv...

Elise said...

I really liked you pictures!! I agree with Misty I like the one on the bench :-) Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Very neat pictures! You all look GREAT ~ especially you and baby!! :) We are so happy and thankful for you and your precious little family, and we're very anxious to meet our newest little one SOON!! :)

Love you all BUNCHES!
Mom

NatalieJo said...

Love these pix! So very sweet.

Blog Archive