This blog is for our family. I promised to e-mail them pictures, but our computer is taking S-O-O long to e-mail, so I decided to just do a blog and they could all see them at the same time. :) The rest of you can enjoy the blog, too. ;)
First of all, I have never claimed to be one of those "perfect" pregnant women that you see in magazines. (Actually, I have seen very few of them in real life.) Instead, I feel like one of those "walking hot-air-balloon" type of pregnant women.
Don't get me wrong!! I LOVE being pregnant and I have been very blessed with easy pregnancies, but instead of looking like this.....
![[happy-woman-pregnant-cartoon3.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgSTMW3D0dy7UDAkzOEMKQTJuj2GZHgX6D5tvLhmDlnUEw19OXr3BQBh9bv5FaG0CEXHzuMl8dx3OTN0jTu5-YO1lpwXp6G7WgBUTvEpvLGoFBzzBezwKjxEDJSLdsuhUhC5qDGpXDb0pQ/s1600/happy-woman-pregnant-cartoon3.jpg)
I, unfortunately, go more for this look.....

So please don't think I'm bragging on how I look in these pictures. :)
With all that being said.....Keith and I have always made it a priority to get some type of maternity pictures with each baby. I was afraid we might have waited a little too long and might not get pictures before this baby was born....but alas..... :)
Anyway, we got up before the crack of dawn the other morning and headed out to our favorite spot, the creek. It was a beautiful morning. The birds were chirping and the sun just coming up, so it wasn't miserable and hot, yet and the creek was just singing away. I told Keith it would be a perfect spot for a cabin. :)
I thought the pictures turned out nice. No, they're not perfect and some are rather funny, but I still think they're sweet.
Anyone that knows me, knows that I have a few hundred more pictures I could put on here, but I'll stop with these. :)
Enjoy your weekend!!



6 comments:
Beautiful! I think they turned out really nice. PS: I think you ought to send some of those to Blessed Designs for their skirt pattern. =)
Once again, congratulations on your new little one!! Waiting for the "arrival" post!!!
You all have such a nice little family!!! May God bless you as you endeavor to raise them "in the way they should go."
Esther
Really enjoyed all the pictures!! So cute!!! And Crystal, you look lovely! Love you all!
Beautiful pictures! Love them and we are so excited for you guys.
Such sweet pictures...you look great, BTW! Love you all!
Crystal...you look so beautiful! It won't be much longer and I am sure you are more than ready to meet and hold this new someone. I know the feeling. I can't believe that Jazzy is 5 weeks old already. Hope all goes well for you in the next couple of days. I will be waiting to hear the news. 8-)
Post a Comment