Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

Wedding Pictures...

Here are some pictures from my cousin Mandie's wedding. Her wedding was a few weeks back and it was beautiful. Thank you, Mandie and Bruce for having our kids in your wedding!

Owen and his cousin Joel Schaper!
Our little gang!

Our little lady being not quite so lady-like during the wedding.

Owen found something on the floor to keep him company during the wedding.

Owen and Zach getting their last minute instructions before going down the isle.

Boy, are we having fun, or what??

Before the wedding. Kristyn, Owen and Tori!
Kristyn and Mandie.

Owen and Zachary, two handsome little men.
(I have another new post below this one.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable little guys and gals!! They were so cute in the wedding!
Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Loves these pictures! Thanks for sharing so faithfully. ...just a few more days and your new little blessing will be here. I know you're anxious. I'll be anxious to hear...and to see him or her as well as all of you!! Love to all!
Aunt Sue

Blog Archive