Search This Blog

Friday, June 26, 2009

Water Fights and Such...

We have had extremely hot weather here this week, so we have been staying inside most of the time until the evening when it's cool.

This evening, we had a water fight. The kids loved it!!



Kristyn got Daddy good. She was so proud of herself!







Owen got dunked!

I love the expression of Owen's face. "Better watch out, Dad, here I come."

Our silly girl!
Don't let the smile fool you, he's got something up his sleeve, I'm sure. :)

Little Miss Megan!

Keith was putting up some shelves in a closet the other day and Owen was "helping" him. I couldn't resist taking some pictures. :)
Lest you think I stay up into the wee hours of the morning all the time, I really don't. :) Keith had to be gone and I can't sleep and then Megan decided to start running a temp. (102.4 last I checked), so I'm just hanging out here, rocking my baby (she's still my baby for a few more days) and listening to her sweet little sing-song thing that she does....... and uploading pictures. :)
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sharlyn said...

I hope your little one is feeling better soon! Loved seeing the pictures. Have you heard anything from Elise since she has been gone? Anxious to hear from her. Love ya!!
PS Can't wait to meet Little Eugene or Myrtle! heehee

Misty said...

Love you!! Hope Megan is feeling better soon, Kaylee had a temp Thurs. and Kathryn today.

Robyn Huff said...

Such a fun way to spend a summer evening! Love the pictures!

Blog Archive