Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Fun Weekend and A New Picture of Baby....

We had a wonderful weekend with our parents being here.

Playing ball!

Reading stories with Grandma's.

On Sunday we dedicated Jeren - it was a very special day.
We would like to say a big thank you to our parents for taking time out of your very busy schedules to be here with us.  It was a very special time that we will remember for a long time.   Thank you!!



Our pastor did a wonderful job.
My dad prayed a beautiful dedication prayer for Jeren.
Keith sang a precious song that we all teared up on.
I think Jeren thought it was going a little long.
Keith's dad prayed a pray of blessing for our family.

Owen was sure he could play as good as Papa.
Grandma and Papa wanted to give Megan her birthday presents while they were here.








Here is a picture that the ultrasound tech took of our precious baby today.  Look at those cheeks!!!!  No, we didn't find out if the baby is a boy, or girl - we don't want to know. 




Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great pictures! It was a really special weekend. The service was so precious! You have such a beautiful and sweet little family! And I LOVE the baby picture! What pudgy little cheeks and a little button nose! Hmmmm . . . I wonder . . . boy or girl???? Guess we'll find out before long, huh? Baby looks SO precious and, of course, I love him/her so much already! Love you all!
Mom

Rob and Deanna said...

I didn't realize you were so close to my due date! Only 2 days difference. :-) There are probably a dozen friends, at least, that are due within weeks/days or SAME day as myself. :-) What song did you have for Jeren's dedication? I am looking for options. ;-) If you could let me know on my FB or blog, cause I will forget to check back her to see your reply. :-/

Angela said...

Wow . . . your lives are still really busy ~ yet very exciting with special events along the way!

I just love the new 3D look of ultra sound pics!

Won't be long now!!!!

Do you need any help with things around the house? I'll try to set some time aside to help you.

Love you all ~ take care and REST . . . heee heee ~ I know that last word was kind of funny, huh? =0)

Mandy said...

It looks like you had a wonderful and blessed weekend!

The baby looks adorable! We can't wait to meet our new niece or nephew!!!!

Love you all!

Keith and Crystal said...

That's very thoughtful of you, Angie. With having the dedication last week, we all jumped in and got everything under control, I think - now to keep it that way. :D

Bethany and Dorian said...

I wish we could have been there!! It sounds like it was a lovely dedication service. Hopefully we'll see you all before too long. Baby looks precious and adorable, of course! Can't wait to meet him or her!! Love you all!!

Anonymous said...

I love baby dedications:) Glad you had a nice weekend. Love those cheeks and my vote is BOY!!!! haha
I like the maternity pictures as well and you look fine. Let me know when he/she arrives=)

Angela said...

=0)

Blog Archive