I think this just might be my longest post yet, with 29 pictures!
If you get bored with looking at them, that's fine, but I know some Aunties and a Grandma that will be happy to see them. :)
| Ashlyn - only a few hours old |
| Listening to Daddy |
| Taking a nap on the not-so-comfy couch in the hospital |
| I LOVE baby feet! |
| And hands :) |
| The sunset on the day she was born |
| Meeting her Grandma |
| A perfect, little blessing! |
| Yep, I still love baby feet. |
| Home Sweet Home |
| Sisters |
| Meeting Papa.... |
| and Aunt Bethany |
| All dressed to come home |
| Soaking in some love |
| Ashlyn came home on Daddy's 30th birthday! |
| Brotherly love :) |
| Jeren's decided that Ashlyn's okay to have around |
| Mom's home, so he's a happy camper now! |
| The other day, Grandma told him to get his hat, (meaning stocking hat) so he could go outside and play. This is what he came back with. |
| Talking to my baby girl |
| Daddy's hands. The first hands to hold her. |
| Snug as a bug |
| Still love them. :) |
| We have a picture like this with each of our babies - I just love them. |
| Getting some snuggles from Grandma |
| Meeting Grandpa |
I hope you've had a wonderful Thanksgiving day! We were honored to have my parents here with us. We have so much to be thankful for! We would also like to say "Happy Birthday" to Grandma Della. We love you!!
Have a great weekend!



7 comments:
Wonderful to see all your pics! You have a beautiful family. I love all of your "feet" shots.
debz @ momys
She is soo beautiful!! We are very happy for you and your family...what a precious blessing!
Love,
Jamie
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE PICTURES! I LOVE THEM!!!! IF POSSIBLE, ASHLYN IS GETTING PRETTIER EVERY DAY!!!! THANKS FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES TOO. IT COULD HAVE ONLY BEEN BETTER IF YOUR FAMILY COULD HAVE BEEN WITH US TOO.
LOVE YOU ALL,
GRANDMA DELLA
We loved all of the pictures! Ashlyn is precious and we can't wait to meet her!
Love you all!!!
I love all the pictures of everyone!!! I really like the one of Ashlyn in Keith's hands. That is so sweet!! We love you all!!!
So sweet I love all the pics. Can't wait to meet your new blessing:)
Awww . . . blessings galore!!!!! What a neat birthday gift, too!!! I love to watch your precious family grow up!!! Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment