Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Owen Preaching To Megan and Jeren

He has no idea I'm listening - I thought it might bring a smile to your face. :)
**************************************************************

Praise the Lord and Hallelujah! 

God will send His angles to take care of you as long as you'll take care of Him.

And not shoot Him, only deer.

(Megan: "Praise the Lord")

If you have your Bible, turn to page 96, Praise the Lord and Hallelujah!

And Praise the Lord, when you get older and older and older, you will get married
And I will get married when I'm old, so Praise the Lord!

(Megan: "Hallelujah")

Jesus shall make us whole as fast as He can
Bless the Lord in meekness, all that extend His life

Now let's all go blow our nose

(Megan: "Okay")

Now they are singing at the top of their lungs:
"Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord"
"Let the earth hear His voice"
"Praise the Lord, Praise the Lord"
"Let the people rejoice"

What a sermon!!! :D

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!!!!! Your young'uns have wonderful imaginations and are so much fun!! You can tell that they are listening and absorbing at church and what you are trying to teach them.

Thanks for sharing with us. What a day brightener!

Love you all,
Momma D

Heidi said...

Too cute. : ) They are so funny

Misty said...

So cute!! I read it to Wesley at lunch :)

Angela said...

Heeee heeee ~ how cute! What a sermon is right! Made Duane and I smile ~ a LOT! =0)

Great Maternity pictures . . .

Liz said...

That is absolutely priceless!

Love you!

Sharlyn said...

Precious! Laughing out loud here!

Mornings in Kansas said...

too funny and cute! my favorite part was, "let's all go blow our nose!"

Jamie said...

So adorable!! So glad you shared that!

Sue Werle said...

How cute and yet hilarious! I got quite a laugh. He has/they have such vivid imaginations!
Thanks for sharing!

Love you all!

Mandy said...

Hee! Hee! That is too cute and hilarious!!! I just love all the funny things that kids say! :)

Anonymous said...

I think I have some of the funniest little grandbabies in the whole world!!!! :) I LOVE what they come up with! They are so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing!

Love ya,
Mom

NatalieJo said...

I love the things your kids come up with!! :) Looks like there is rarely a dull moment at your house! :)

Diane said...

Got a lot of chuckles out of that, so funny!

Joanne said...

Soooo funny! Thanks for sharing!

Blog Archive