Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Introducing......

We are very happy to introduce to you

Ashlyn Hope

She was born at 8:05 a.m.
Weighing in at 9 lbs 4 oz
20 3/4 inches long


 We were only at the hospital for about an hour and a half before she was born.
 Her birth was perfect!  Her daddy got to deliver her and we are totally in love already!


 



Daddy pointing out each detail of her beautiful face. :)
The view from our room - a beautiful fall day!

Our pastor and wife have been such a blessing today.  They brought the older kids
to see us and have been keeping them until Grandma got here.

THANK YOU, Mr. & Mrs. Jackson!!!

Kristyn inspecting her newest baby sister.

Owen announced that he had prayed for a brother, but he is most definitely in love with his sister already.



Megan was thrilled with "Ash-A-lyn" :)

Jeren was more interested in watching the cars go by than kissing on his sister.

What a miracle!!!
We are thrilled that Grandma could come and stay with the big kids - she's not one bit proud, can you tell?

She brought along a big helper - Abbie


 We feel so incredibly blessed today for our precious family.

God is so good!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a beautiful little doll baby!! I am so very anxious for this cold to go away so I can cuddle her (hopefully tomorrow! :)) You have a beautiful little family and we are so proud of you all ~ and feel VERY blessed!!!

Love you all LOTS!
Mom & Dad

Mandy said...

Congratulations once again!!! She is a beautiful doll baby and we can't wait to meet her!

Love you all!
Uncle Kyle, Aunt Mandy and Co.

Liz said...

THRILLED to hear she arrived and get to see pictures so soon! She is beautiful! I especially love the picture of all the little heads getting a look at her :>)

Lots of love to all of you from us!

Lizzy and crew

Cheryl said...

Congratulations!!! What a special baby!

Diane said...

Congratulations on the new arrival, you have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute:) I love all the pics. Congrats!!! I love her name also=)

Theresa said...

Congratulations Keith and Crystal!
You have a beautiful family.
Who would have thought... when I think back to IBS days...!:))
You are truely blessed.

Dixie said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful family!

Rob and Deanna said...

Wow, what a big girl! 10 days early, too!! Love the name & spelling, beautiful little lady. :-)

Anonymous said...

Ashlyn Hope is a beautiful baby girl - love her name! Congratulations to all of you. Can't wait to meet her and see all of you. Love you all lots, Aunt Bev and Uncle Wayne

Mornings in Kansas said...

Awww... Congratulations! What a sweet little girl, and what a lot of hair!!!

Anonymous said...

Crystal, She's BEAUTIFUL......just like the other 4! : ) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! ~Julie Sproles

Elise said...

Congratulations! I am SO excited and cannot wait to meet her! Love you all! :-)

Arthur and Jessica said...

Congratulations! She's a beautiful little, umm, big, girl! That's awesome that Keith got to catch her. I absolutely love the family picture. I'm looking forward to meeting her sometime before too long.
Love you guys!

Lilyofthevalley - Tanya said...

Congrats!! What a beautiful baby girl and she has beautiful brothers and sisters. Enjoy your babymoon!!

~Lilyofthevalley on MOMYS :)

Debbie Fitts said...

Congratulations!!! What a beautiful family.

debz@ momys

Angie said...

Oh she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her MOUTH in that first picture!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

Aaaawwwwww ~ so precious! Ashlyn, you have just met a wonderful mommy and daddy! They'll shower you with all kinds of love!

Congrats on a lovely family, Keith and Crystal!

Missy said...

Congratulations to all of you!! She is so so beautiful!!

Crystal...you are Super-mom! I hope you are feeling great. What a beautiful "little" girl you have...AGAIN! lv...

Blog Archive