Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2009

Our Little Hunters and A Thank You...

First of all, I want to say a big "thank you" for all the congratulations and kind words you all have posted. We are so blessed to have all of you as our friends and family. We always enjoy reading your comments!!

My mom took the older kids to the store the other day and Owen saw this tiny shirt and got SO excited. He asked Grandma if they could get it for Jeren. This morning Owen got up and put on his "hunting clothes" and asked if I would put Jeren's on. :) It was so neat to see Owen so excited about it.


I love this picture!
Kristyn wanted a few pictures with Jeren, too. She's not proud of her little brother or anything. ;)

It's so wonderful to have this tiny man in our family!

6 comments:

Bethany and Dorian said...

So adorable!! I wish I could be there. I want to hold him so bad!! Love you all!!

Mandy said...

That is SO cute!!!!!!!!! Uncle Kyle REALLY liked those pictures!

We love you all and can't wait to see you!

Mary Ellen said...

LOVE that top picture - he looks like one proud big brother. You guys have the cutest newborns who grow up to be the cutest kids!

Robyn Huff said...

These are SO CUTE!!! Owen and Jeren have best buddies for life!!!Keith isn't proud of his "hunters" or anything, right? LOL!!!

Bianca said...

I LOVE ALL of your pictures! I just was able to get on the internet and see Jeren and all of the beautiful pictures! I miss you guys a lot and hope that we can see you soon! Love you all 6! Give them all hugs for me!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Jeren is a beautiful little boy as all of your babies have been! It looks like everyone is doing well and we are thankful.
Love you all, Aunt Bev

Blog Archive