Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2009

Introducing....

Jeren Kyle
Born at 3:52 am
8lbs 9.6oz
21 1/2" long

A perfect blessing from God!



Proud Daddy!

Happy Mommy!
Getting ready to go to the hospital at 1:00 a.m.
We feel so blessed today! Thank you for sharing in our excitement!

More pictures coming when the other kids get here. :)

17 comments:

Sharlyn said...

Congrats! Hugs for all!

Bethany and Dorian said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see him! He is so precious!! Love you all!!

Anonymous said...

What a precious little bundle! He is so beautiful! This Grandma can't wait to hug him! We are so blessed, aren't we?!?!?!? Love you all, Momma D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Jeren is SO sweet and such a little cuddle-bug! If he's not spoiled its not my fault!! :) You have a precious little family and we are so proud of you. Thanks for giving us another special little grandson!
Love you LOTS,
Grandma & Grandpa

Mrs. Allen said...

Congratulations!!! Babies are so precious.

Angie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!!! He is adorable!

Arthur and Jessica said...

Congratulations! I think I've had about 5 different people tell me today that he was born. :-) He looks precious, a lot like Owen's baby pics. I can't wait to meet him! Welcome to the family, Jeren!
Jessica (and Arthur)

Anonymous said...

CoNgRaTuLatIOnS Crystal!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! : )
Love, Julie Sproles

Jamie said...

Wow! He is so precious!! Congratulations!

Julie said...

Congratulations. So thankful he arrived safely. I have been praying for you all. He is adorable. Love, Julie

Anonymous said...

ingyroWelcome Jeren and congratulations to all of you! He is adorable. Just like a little Owen. Can't wait to see him!!
Love to all,
Aunt Sue

Bruce and Mandie Vaughn said...

congrats guys! he is so cute, we cant wait to meet him!

Robyn Huff said...

Congratulations! We are so glad little Jeren arrived safe and healthy! We love all of you lots!

Robb, Robyn, and Payton

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you and excited to welcome another little boy into our family! We love you, Jeren! Lots of Love to all of you, Aunt Bev and Uncle Wayne

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congrats!!! What precious pictures. So happy for you. Sure miss seeing ya'll. Take care. Curtis & Angie

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. Congrats on another beautiful baby boy. Love you.

Blog Archive