This beautiful lady is my
MOTHER!

I don't even know where to start on how to describe what a wonderful person she is. I couldn't have asked for a better mother. She came up the day Jeren was born and stayed with the big kids, then went home a few days after I got home from the hospital and then came back a week later when Keith needed to be gone (except at night) for the week for school training. She has been here this week staying with us and we've had a great time. We've gone shopping, picture taking - couldn't have done it without her - living room re-arranging, clothes hunting, (she managed to get up here without any clothes, except what she was wearing) and just had a wonderful time in general.
Thank you, Mom, for all did and for coming and staying with us! We enjoyed it very much!!! We love you!!!
On another note, I saw these beauties the other day, so I thought I'd share.



Have a great weekend!!
4 comments:
I have known her most of my life, and admire her very much also! A very talented, godly woman!
You are very fortunate to have such a wonderful mom! :)
The butterflies are beautiful!
Love you!
Crystal, thanks for the sweet words (whether I deserve them or not . . . sounds good!! :)) You know I LOVE being with you all and one of my very favorite things to be is Grandma! Looking forward to seeing you at camp.
Love you,
Mom
Mom's are great!!! My mom stayed with me for almost 2 weeks when Jazmine was born. That was such an incredible help. Glad your mom could help you too!
Your butterfly pictures are awesome. Lv...
Post a Comment