Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tiny Feet and Things...

I thought I'd share some pictures of Jeren. It's so hard to believe he's already over a week old. Time sure does fly. We are sure enjoying having this little guy. Owen calls him his "little buddy".





I hope you don't think I'm weird, but I LOVE little feet! With each baby we've had, I've taken a picture of Keith's feet and the baby's feet. So you may not enjoy the next few pictures as much as I do, but I thought I'd share anyway. :)


We had the honor of having both of our parents here for a few days. Unfortunately, Keith's parents were only able to stay over night and I didn't even think to get a picture of all of us together, but we did get one with my parents on Sunday. It was so nice to have all of them here.
Jeren's first Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by our blog!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these adorable pictures! They're great! Jeren is so precious...his brother and sisters are too! Come to think of it, he has a great mom and dad also!
Love y'all,
Aunt Sue

Arthur and Jessica said...

Awww, I love little tiny feet! We can't wait to get our little guy, and getting to see yours has made us even more excited. The kids are so cute with him. I was telling mom that Owen probably kissed him 20 times during church on Sunday. :-) I'm sure Owen and Jeren will have such a great time together when Jeren gets big enough to play with Owen. I've always thought that every kid should have at least one brother and one sister. Justin always wanted a brother. I'm sure he'd love any new baby in the family just as much, but it's cool that Owen finally got his baby brother.
Love you all!
Jessica

Missy said...

You take such great creative pictures. so cute. Love the picture of Keith's feet and Jeren's feet. 8-) Glad to hear that you all are doing well. I always look forward to a new post from you! lv...

Vicki Clifton said...

Congratulations! Enjoying all your pictures....wonderful creativity! So happy for you.

Robyn Huff said...

I LOVE the feet pictures...so cute! Glad all is well!

Mandy said...

The pictures are adorable! I love your new header picture!

Love you!

Cheryl said...

Love the pictures AND the people in them!! Can't wait to see all of you again.
Aunt Cheryl

Blog Archive