Monday, July 6, 2009
Love At First Sight...
The kids were thrilled when they finally got to come and see Jeren. They all agreed that he's a keeper and we should take him home. :)
Our first "family of 6" picture.
Owen asked if we could take him home.
Megan couldn't stop kissing him and "talking" about his hands and mouth.
Kristyn said, "He doesn't have any teeth!"

Grandma got to come today to stay with the kids at home. He's already gotten lots of Grandma love and kisses. We have all been looking forward to Grandma coming!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(70)
-
▼
July
(13)
- Better Late Than Never...
- Thank you to a VERY special lady....
- Pictures...
- Big Footsteps To Follow...
- Fun In The Sun...
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game...
- Tiny Feet and Things...
- Our Little Hunters and A Thank You...
- Coming Home...
- An Enjoyable Evening...
- Love At First Sight...
- Introducing....
- The Happenings...
-
▼
July
(13)



6 comments:
So cute!! You look great! congratulations again....I wish I could be there =(
Congratulations, Crystal & Keith! He is so Dear & you don't look like you just had a baby, Crystal. ;-) I like the spelling of his name too.
Beautiful "family of six!"
Love you all,
Momma D
He is such a cutie! Can't wait to see him.
Jeremy & Trelanie
Oh my goodness...I am so happy that it is finally over for you. All of this is still very fresh in my mind. 8-) He is absolutely perfect! I am so glad you had another boy. I wish you all of the best and congratulations on your new baby boy. Hope you recuperate quickly. By the way...I love his hair. Lv...
Yay! I was so glad to get the news that HE had arrived! Love you!
Post a Comment