Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Coming Home...
Grandma and Papa got to come and see Jeren today and we also got to come home today. It is so nice to be home.
Getting ready to leave the hospital. I took some pictures of him all dressed and ready for his car seat. I thought these were just precious, so I had to share. :)


I feel overwhelmingly (is that a word?) blessed today!!! God is SO good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(70)
-
▼
July
(13)
- Better Late Than Never...
- Thank you to a VERY special lady....
- Pictures...
- Big Footsteps To Follow...
- Fun In The Sun...
- Take Me Out To The Ball Game...
- Tiny Feet and Things...
- Our Little Hunters and A Thank You...
- Coming Home...
- An Enjoyable Evening...
- Love At First Sight...
- Introducing....
- The Happenings...
-
▼
July
(13)



7 comments:
So very, very happy for you guys!!! He's a beautiful little boy, love the name too. Congratulations to all of you and how very blessed your son is to be born into such a Godly, loving home.
Doesn't it feel great to get back home again? I remember that feeling. Jeren is absolutely beautiful...as are your other children. What a sweet family you have. Hope all goes well for you. 8-)
Thank you for posting some more pictures of Jeren! He is so cute!! Glad everyone is doing well... We love you all!!
These are beautiful pictures, Crystal! Jeren's cheeks already look so filled out...gotta love a chubby baby!!!! Love you all!
Congratulations Keith and Crystal--Jeren is a living doll baby. I love his chubbiness too... It's so weird I'd been thinking about you late Sunday night and then still had my mind on you guys at work Monday when Hannah called and said "They had their baby." I absolutely love his name too!! Can't wait to meet the little man!
Love you all-
Sarah
Congratulations!! Such a precious little boy. Owen isn't the "lone man" anymore!!!
God bless you!!
Esther
He is so adorable! Uncle Kyle, Aunt Mandy and crew can't wait to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rachel especially thinks that she needs to meet him since he was born on her birthday! :)
Love you all bunches!
Post a Comment