9 years ago today, (with 2 minutes to spare) I married my
wonderful husband!! Life has been great with Keith by my side. I wouldn't want to travel this road with any other and I'm so blessed to be his wife!!!
I love you, Keith!!
Here's a few pictures of our little cherubs. :)

Jeren's first bath...no, I was not choking him. :) Look at his beautiful hair!

Megan picking tomatoes. You can't really see the little cup in her hand to put the tomatoes in. :)

Looks like Owen's got it made. :)
Last, but not least,
Happy Birthday, Mom!!!!!
4 comments:
I enjoyed your last few posts so much. You do have a wonderful mom. Your kids are adorable. I love the bath pic of Jeren. The pics of Owen on the tractor are so cool. I love you and can't wait to see you at camp.
Happy Anniversary a day late! Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing and keeping us updated. It makes the distance between us seem not quite so far!
Love to all!
Aunt Sue
Happy Anniversary to you and Keith. Time flies, doesn't it? This year will be 11 years for Gerald and I. You all have a beautiful family. I love Jeren's hair. So pretty! All of your kids are just beautiful!!! And they all look just alike. 8-) Would love to meet you someday!
I remembered you on your anniversary but couldn't get on here to tell you! Jeren is so cute, and that hair! If only my kids would half of that! Oh well...bald is in right?! Hope to see you guys sometime soon! Love you lots!
Post a Comment