Here is a quick hello! We are in Oklahoma spending some time with my sister and family and then tomorrow off to a reunion. It's so nice to be with family!!
I had about 3 posts worth of pictures all ready to load and went off and left the computer at home. Can you believe it? So this is a picture-less post....sorry! But lest you be bored, I'll leave you with a few interesting comments we have gotten recently.
*Wow! You're pregnant again?
No, actually, I just swallowed a watermelon. I'm just waiting for it to digest.
*So HOW many kids do you have now?
Uh, ONLY 3, this baby will make 4!
*So, what are you having?
(Keith's favorite come-back) Well, we really wanted a giraffe, but they were all out
of stock, so we had to settle for a baby!
*You look like you are the type of person that could have 20 kids and it wouldn't even
phase you.
(was that a compliment?)
*So are you ready to have this baby?
YEP!!!
*You all must like big families!
I guess if having 4 kids is considered a big family, then we like big families. :)
My absolute favorite: *You all are so blessed!!!
I couldn't agree more!
That is certainly not all the comments we've gotten. We have had some good laughs over some of the comments. :) I'm going to the doctor weekly now and everything is going good. It won't be too much longer until we get to meet our sweet little bundle!
I hope each of you are having a wonderful week! Oh, by the way, I've been amazed recently with all the comments that I get from people I see about "enjoying our blog", so this is for you. (you know who you are, :) and I still love you)
So as I was saying......have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by! :)




6 comments:
Love all those "Well-meaning" comments! ;-) I think we Mom's should gather stories & write a book of all the comments, etc... We would just have to use pen names so we don't hurt any feelings. LOL
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! You are too hilarious Crystal! I needed that laugh!
You ARE SO blessed!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see you soon!
Love you bunches!
Mandy
Fun to read another blog from you. We'll look for bunches of pictures next time. I, for one, am glad 'they' were out of giraffes!!!!!! Love you all, Momma D
Too bad about the giraffes. That would certainly added an interesting dimension to our family!!! Would have been an interesting combination with all the monkeys! Hee, hee! Love you all!
Can't wait to meet the little one, even though it's "just a baby!":-) I am glad that things are going good. Sorry was missed you while you were down...love you all bunches!
Love ya....you are so funny!!! You are very blessed and a great mommy. Only you know how many you can handle. Can't wait to see the new little one.
Post a Comment