Thank you, Jeremy and Trelanie, for coming!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
We Are So Blessed.....
Last weekend, my brother, Jeremy and his family came up and helped us have a garage sale. It was such a huge blessing and we appreciate them coming SO very much! I don't think I would have tackled it without them being here to help us.
Thank you, Jeremy and Trelanie, for coming!!
I don't know what Owen and Tori were waiting for, but they sure look intergetic, don't they?
Thank you, Jeremy and Trelanie, for coming!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Your fourth little blessing is looking cuter and cuter!!! Love you all! Can't wait to see you, what, next week?!?!?!
Your Mother's Day picture is so Nice! You look real pretty too with your 4th little one on the way. :-)
Love the Mother's Day picture of you with your three and three fourths cuties. "-) Were you able to watch the video of your Mom speaking? I thought she did a great job!
Love the pics! Thanks for the new blog. It always brightens my day to hear from you! Love you all, Momma D
I love the picture of you and your babies. So precious!!! You look beautiful!
Crystal you look great!! Your kids are so adorable! I can't wait to see pic's of this new little blessing. Just to let you know I had my little boy on May 5th. We named him Reagan Isaiah...and I LOVE being a mommy. Keep in touch!!
Joanne Shaffer
Post a Comment