How do you go from this precious scene, (Kristyn loves to feed Megan).......
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Corn...
Well, before I get started on corn, I thought I'd share this with you.
How do you go from this precious scene, (Kristyn loves to feed Megan).......
....to this? Kristyn's only explaination was, "Well, she wanted to feed herself!" Hmmmm......
Happy as a little bird. :)
Okay, now to the corn. Do you ever wonder how the corn goes from the corn field to the neat packages in the freezer?
How do you go from this precious scene, (Kristyn loves to feed Megan).......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
I'm afriad I will have some big helpers when it comes to spoon feeding too!
All that corn looks yummy! I love the picture of Megan peering behind you :-) Can't wait to see you TOMORROW!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness...I laughed out loud when I saw that picture of Megan. I laughed so loud that G asked me what was so funny. I am still smiling about it.
Loved the pictures of the corn too. I am always glad when that is done again for another year. A lot of work, but it is great to get one of those little bags out of the freezer.
I hope you guys have lots of fun this weekend. Give Judy a hug for me and then tell her to give you one from me too. -)
lv...
I love doing corn, I did it in Idaho! Can't wait to see ya'll!
You really made me miss home frozen corn and I am so glad to be where I can have a garden next summer!!
Yum....do you ship to FL???
Love the picture of Megan!!! What a riot!
Love,
Robyn
Me. too Send me some when you ship to Florida. I like the action shot with your daughter in the sling. :)
Post a Comment