Search This Blog

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Catching Up...

I know it's been a long time since I've updated, so I'll "tell" you all about what's been going on. (But like my dear hubby tells me, just let the pictures do the talking!!) :)


Nothing like a good old swing!

Arthur's 14 lb cat fish! Can you tell he's proud of it? Good job, Arthur!
Berry pickin' time! These are little plums. We picked LOTS of them. Now we have to figure out what to make with them. :)

Fall is definately in the air. The nights are getting cooler and the flowers are starting to fall. :(

There's nothing quite like running through a field of flowers on a sunny day!
Gathering eggs at a friends house. She really took it seriously! :)
Owen found himself a friend.....one that would drive him around the yard over and over again. Can you tell he's pleased?

Over Labor Day weekend, we went to a reunion and took our tent this time. We had such a great time.
Getting ready for the day.
Our little "tent-ville"
The kids had a great time playing in the creek!
Does anyone claim the person in the back of this picture??? (A-hem...that would have been a great picture)
Kaylee and Tori!

Well, that just about does it, I think. Thanks for checking in on us. While you're here leave a comment, we love to read them!

11 comments:

Bianca said...

What did you end up doing with the plums? I am sure it was good, whatever it was. I miss you!

Keith and Crystal said...

I haven't done anything with the plums, yet Binky. I think I'll make some jam/jelly, or somthing like that and if I find something else that looks good, I may try that. I have PLENTY to experiment with. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and I love all of you! Aunt Bev

Rob and Deanna said...

Enjoyed your pictures again, Crystal. Just so you know, I actually have added TWO (2) posts since Labor Day!!!! ;-) Oh, AND changed my background!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are GREAT ~ and of great little people (and big ones, too!:)) You might look online for plum recipes ~ might be something out there that we haven't even thought of! Love you all bunches!!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics. I check your blog almost daily and was giving up on the fact you might update. HAHA!! Just kidding! I get busy and forget to update mine too. I enjoy it. I love the pic of you and Megan. To bad your b-n-law was there. Too funny!!!! Love, Dana

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. It's so much fun to see the new pictures. Sis. Yoder brought us some plum jelly the other day. It's good, I'm sure, tho' we haven't tasted this jar yet but we've had some of hers before. Love you all, Momma D.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are so cute I love them all!! Give the kids a big hug for me :-) Love you

Missy said...

I hope you have fun with your plums. My mom used to make plum jelly. It is one of my favorites. Send me some after you make it. lol! Again...a great post. My favorites...the swing picture and then the one of you and Megan. Very cute!!! lv...

Robyn Huff said...

I love the swing picture! They look so happy and content!

Scott and Libby said...

Me-O-My!!
Look who I found!!
I didn't even know you had a blog. You guys have been busy. Your family is beautiful.

Libby Sutherland
in Hobe Sound

Blog Archive