Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Birthday

Crystal,

Just in case everybody doesn't read the comments, I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. You turly are the woman of my dreams and I am proud to say I am Crystal's Husband. Sweetheart, you are so special and you just get sweeter with time. I love you more that these words can says and I am looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together.

Yours only always and forever,

Keith


This picture was take by our budding photographer, Kristyn. Crystal with her Brithday flowers.
The happiest day of my life, when I married my sweetheart and best friend

8 comments:

Misty said...

Awwwww....very sweet Keith!!!

Happy Birthday Sis!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful blog, beautiful couple! Good photographer too! Love you all, Momma D

Anonymous said...

How very special of you to do such a sweet thing, Keith! Although I am not surprised ~ sweet people do sweet things, huh?? :) You are a very special family and we love you all BUNCHES!!!
Mom

Liz said...

Ahhhhh . . .

:>) Crystal I sent an e-mail to you about a coat for Owen, but I was afraid I didn't have the correct e-mail address. Write me if you get a chance so I can be sure I've got it right - iluvdarrell@sbcglobal.net

Liz

Missy said...

Keith, that was so nice of you to do. I am sure that Crystal loved all of your kind words about her!

Happy Birthday, Crystal. Hope your day is/was great! lv

Mary Ellen said...

What a sweet thing to do Keith - what a guy!

I couldn't agree with you more, you married a fantastic woman!

Missy said...

I love your new pictures at the top of your blog. So cute and so precious. You guys look like a really nice family. lv...

Bianca said...

This is so sweet. You are such a great guy Keith. Thank you for taking such good care of Crystal.

Blog Archive