Tuesday, August 12, 2008
This and That...
School starts for Keith in 2 days....Elise leaves tomorrow....what a busy time!!!
Owen found a new playground!
If we all work together, how happy we'll be...
I have learned in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.... (even with Chickenpox) This picture doesn't show them very well, but she really was COVERED, and miserable. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Poor baby Megan! Looks like she's pretty happy in spite of the pox!! The pictures are great ~ with great little people in them! :) Love you all! Mom
So sorry that Megan has the chickenpox. I am sure she was so miserable and confused. I will pray for her. lv...
Poor Megan!!! She looks adorable despite the spots!
Hope you guys are doing well!
Poor little Megan! How awful.
Did you do the chicken pox vaccine for her? Just curious if she got them anyways.
All four of my kids got the vaccine and some have had the booster and others will soon.
So far none of them have ever gotten it but I don't think they've been around anyone so that I know it definitely works but I sure hope it does.
Always enjoy seeing the kids - they are just too cute!
Post a Comment