Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Off To College....

Our Leesie-Pooh, got off to college today. It's been great having her here with us for the last few months. I know God has wonderful plans for her life and we are SO proud of her!!!

Many people do not know, but she writes beautiful poems. She rarely lets anyone read them, but the few that I have read are just precious! She surprised me the other day with this beautiful page that she had framed. I am very humbled by the poem she wrote for me. You might have to click on the picture for it to be big enough to read.

Thank you, Elise!







We love you, Elise, and are VERY proud of you!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a very sweet poem and what an awesome testimony you were to her.
I love the pics of the kids.
How aweful about the baby having chicken pox. I imagine your life was horrible for a few days. Love ya! Dana

Missy said...

She did an awesome job on the poem. Even though I don't really "know" you...I am sure that every word is true. I guess I have heard enough about you to feel like I know you. =) I hope that Megan is doing better. I have prayed for her. (and you) Lv...MM

Missy said...

By the way...is something different about your blog? Did you change your background? I am sure that something looks different, but can't figure out exactly what it is! lv...

Liz said...

Oh, I want to hug her neck! And your too! That was so sweet!

Hope your baby girl is doing much better. Also, I love that picture at the top of your blog! Perfect!

Keith and Crystal said...

Yes, Missy, I changed the background. :) Don't you just hate that when you know something's different and you can't quite put your finger on it?

Thank you for your prayers. Megan is doing better.

Thanks to all of you for your kind words about the poem. Like I said "it humbled me" greatly!

Anonymous said...

The poem is so sweet!

Sarah Buntain

Anonymous said...

Love you so much and miss all of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree to every word in Elise's poem! You are truly a sweet and unselfish lady. I am sure you will miss Elise but we will enjoy having her down here. We'll try to look out for her and help her out. Love you lots, Aunt Bev

Brenda Marquez said...

I just read Elise's poem, Crystal, and I say "amen" to it all! You are so very special! I love you!
Aunt Bennie

Blog Archive