It's hard to believe summer is almost over. We've been busy packing up Elise and trying to get everything ready for her to leave for college. :( I was able to get some more pictures of our time in KS, so I thought I'd share them with you.


Kristyn, Hailey and Rachel (Kyle and Mandy's)

Our other Mom with her grands. :)


Megan was so funny with this ear of corn, she couldn't quite figure it out.




There must be food in there somewhere. :)

Ewwwww!! Elise stayed with Kristyn and Owen on our anniversary while we went out to eat and they got in a mud fight.


Last, but not least, my "deal of the day!" We went to Lowe's the other night and I saw these lamps and COULD NOT believe my eyes. They were originally $39.95 each and the shades were $29.??. They were on sale for
$3.99 for the lamps and
$1.98 for the shades! What a deal!!
5 comments:
Oh my word...that whole lamp for less than $6.00?! That is an awesome lamp for an awesome price. Don't you love it when you can stretch a "dollar" that way? Would love to get deals like that more often.
Your kids are so beautiful. Loved the pictures of Megan with the ear of corn. lol! So cute!
Lv...
Ok - that kind of a deal is something I need to learn how to find and soon! Great deal! LOVED the picture of the feet in the mud! Just spells a fun time!!
Great photos and love the bargain! What an awesome deal!
Keith and Crystal
MISSED seeing you this year at camp!
Vicki
Thanks, Vicki! We missed being there. Elise is leaving tomorrow and we needed to get her packed up and Keith was feeling overwhelmed with everything needing to get done at school.....AND Megan came down with the chicken pox. :) So that's why we're still here and not there. :)
Maybe next year!
Post a Comment