We had a grand time ~ seriously! Our play room (pictures coming soon, I promise) was a life saver and the beautiful weather was wonderful so they could enjoy the great outdoors.
On laundry day, I did the laundry and we dumped it onto the playroom floor and all gathered around it. We made a pile of towels, socks and tights, undies and hang-up things. Then we went pile by pile until the job was done and it didn't take that long. 8 loads done in about 30 min. I was SO proud of all of them!!!
Murphy also decided to visit and he took our fridge with him. : / Not very thoughtful of him, was it? So we asked the pastor if we could use the church bus and we headed out for the mall to shop for a fridge. We found one at a Sears Outlet store, paid cash and have a great fridge sitting in our kitchen.
The kids did great at the mall. We had 3 in strollers, one in the sling and the others had a buddy to hold hands with. I threatened them with their life if they even thought of letting go of their buddy's hand. :) Not really! They did SUPER. My dad asked if I got any weird looks. I told him I didn't know, because I didn't make eye contact with anyone. :D Heehee - just kidding! We got some kind comments. We ignored the rest. :)
One 7 year old, two 6 year olds, a 5, 4, 3, 2, 19month and 3 month old. GREAT kids!!!
Here's the Mom and Pops of the clan. :D
Playdough time.
Kara got to spend time with her favorite uncle and buddy. :D
Sweet kids!
I took them back home this morning, so now we're down to only our five again. Our family seems small for some reason. We are the MOST BLESSED parents and Aunt and Uncle in the world!!!!
As a side note, paper plates are my new best friend!!
:)



4 comments:
Great Job! I know your sister must have really appreciated all the care that has been extended to everyone in the family!
You are a brave soul, Crystal!!! :) I'm sure you all had fun and I know the children had fun playing together! Thanks for you and Keith helping out! I guess that's one way to make your family feel "small"!! :) Thanks for sharing all the great pictures.
Love ya BUNCHES,
Mom
That looks like SO much fun :) I miss ALL 11 of you! I can't wait to see the playroom pictures!
What a blast! Misty is blessed to have such a wonderful sister and BIL! :)
Post a Comment