Things are keeping busy at our house and this week we're starting revival - if you live in the area, we'd LOVE to have you join us each evening at 7. We'll even share our pew with you. :D
None of these pictures have anything to do with revival, or anything other than just "life" at our house.
Enjoy!
Buddies
Ashlyn is always entertained
She enjoys her swing with the dangling toys
"Excuse me, were you speaking to me?"
She has started looking at her hands
"I'm so talented, I can even smile with my paci in my mouth"
"Okay, Mom, you can stop now"
"I'll just ignore you"
"Ooooh, there goes dad"
"mmmmm, these look tasty."
Our funny boys!
(See that cut-out in Owen's hair? Yep, he was a proud barber that day)
And silly girls
Kristyn was twirling and got dizzy and stumbled into the corner of the piano - OUCH!!
She wanted me to take a picture so Grandma could see. :)
One happy Daddy - a happy bunch of Kids!
For anyone that cares, I still can't get the private blog option working - I don't know, maybe there's too many names on the list that want to keep viewing it. (?) I have no idea and I don't have any more time that I want to waste trying to figure it out, so we're just going to leave it public for now - unless one of my talented readers wants to walk me through it and help me figure it out. :)
For anyone that cares, I still can't get the private blog option working - I don't know, maybe there's too many names on the list that want to keep viewing it. (?) I have no idea and I don't have any more time that I want to waste trying to figure it out, so we're just going to leave it public for now - unless one of my talented readers wants to walk me through it and help me figure it out. :)
As always we love hearing from you! Have a lovely week.



6 comments:
Thanks for sharing all the pictures! Wow! Jeren and Owen are really "look-alikes" in that picture!! Of course, we're not used to seeing them upside down :)! And Kristyn, Grandma is so sorry about your poor little ear! I hope it feels better soon. You all are so sweet and we love you BUNCHES!! Hope your day is filled with fun and good things!
Love ya,
Grandma
Very cute pictures! Kristyn's ear looks so painful. Love to all of you!
I was just looking at the pictures again!:) I didn't mention previously that Kristyn & Megan look like such happy, fun-loving little sisters!! And Ashlyn is just ADORABLE!!! Miss Personality PLUS! :) Even Keith looks happy ~ okay, and sweet and adorable!!!:) Love you all LOTS!
Mom
Enjoyed the pictures and always enjoy reading your blog. They are all so cute. Julie
Hi! Just stopped in to catch up on your blog. Your baby is getting so BIG! She is adorable. BTW love how your "5" tshirt turned out. So cute!
Hi, Crystal! Email me at janieeisenhart@gmail.com and I will try to tell you what I know about pics on Blogger(not much :)
Post a Comment