I don't have any new pictures on the computer. They are still all on the camera, but I will get them on here soon, but here's a smile for you.
**First an explanation: We have been going on deputation for the school for AGES it seems. Usually we go during the month of February each year, but with so many churches needing to reschedule for different reasons it has drawn it out a bit and we still aren't done with deputation for this year.**
So Owen was talking with one of his chums the other day and the "chum" said, "We saw Donald Duck on vacation.
Owen said, "We don't go on vacation, we only go on deputation."
:D



6 comments:
It's GREAT, Crystal!! I love the new look and the pictures of the kiddos!!! And . . . where do you suppose Owen got some of his funny remarks????? :) Seems like I remember a little girl that pulled some real "classics"!!!! :) Hummmm . . .chip off the block, I'd say!!!
Love ya bunches,
Mom
Your new look is great! 'Course I liked the old one too. We always enjoy your blogs and pics so much. Love you all bunches!!!!!! Momma D
Love the new look too! I'm going for a new look for spring too - now to make the time to do it this week - spring officially starts on Sunday! :>) Wahooooo!
And I love Owen's comment - I expect that's exactly how he feels right now.
Love ya'll - wish we could have a visit, but on-line will have to do.
Looks great! I love the neat little line-up of kiddos across the top!
Your banner looks great, Crystal! You did an awesome job. I love all your pictures. Now will you please come update mine :)
only deputation....hahahaha!!! love it!
Post a Comment