I know this picture is way out of it's border-thing, but I just think it's beautiful!
Then along came this black eagle.
Not quite an eagle, but still cute. :)
Keith guessed this eagle's wing span was about 8 feet.
It was HUGE!!!!!
We were so happy to see these beautiful birds. The kids loved it! I could have sat out in the snow for hours watching them. (there was about 6 of them) Their graceful wings and loud screeches were just amazing to me.



6 comments:
Wow! The eagles are beautiful and you did a great job taking pictures of them!
We wish that we could have been there to see them too!
Love you all!
Those pictures are beautiful!
Just LOVE that HUGE picture!!!! That would have been a great pic for ACE Convention . . . but Elise is long past that age . . . come on Kristin ! ! ! ! =0) I know . . . don't rush things ~ Heee heee =0)
The wing span was 8 feet? Good pictures!! They are pretty!
Beautiful pics. Ought to submit some of them to Birds and Blooms. Love you all! Momma D
Crystal, I enjoy your blog. I don't get on here as much any more but I see where you'd like to make it private. If you do and it's okay with you, I enjoy your updates of the kids and your photos. My email address is pclifton304@gmail.com. Hope you have a great weekend.
Post a Comment