I do not understand what it's hang up is, but hopefully soon we can figure it out. We have tried to follow the directions perfectly step by step and it still just jumps back to a different page saying that there are "invalid" e-mails.
So do I delete all the e-mails and start over? (I've already tried that several times)
I'm not sure what to do, but we'll keep working at it and maybe one of these days without any warning, it will be a private blog. Who knows! I love technology! :D
Thanks for hanging in there with us. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
:)



2 comments:
Well, since I'm a bit (or a lot!) technically-challenged, I don't think I can help you! Sorry! But, one way or another, please keep your blog going because I LOVE it!!! :)
Love you more :)
Mom
be sure and add me to the "approved" list! We live in FS and go to church with your brother and Trelanie and fam! Friends with Misty and Wes. Love your blog and your SWEET and ADORABLE babies. But I don't blame you for wanting it private. Weirdoes out there. :)
bethy_blu2 at yahoo dot com
Post a Comment