Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Going once, going twice......

I have a lot of pictures to put on here, but they will have to wait until after I get everything back to "normal" from being gone. :)

Just wanted to say that this is your last chance to get you address on the list. :D  We are going private this week with our blog!

Hope you're having a BLESSED New Year!!!

:)

6 comments:

Angela said...

Awwww . . . and I keep "peeking" over here to see if there are any new pics . . . boo hoo . . . heee hee ~ I have been checking up on it . . . but I CERTAINLY understand trying to get back to "normal" after being away for awhile! Laundry, school, meal preparations, cleaning, the list goes on. . . =0) See you Friday evening, Lord be willing!

Rob and Deanna said...

Include me please. :-)

Anonymous said...

Add ruth clines email on your blog
ruthclines@hotmail.com

Jana said...

I enjoy reading your blog and seeing your great photos! Please add my name! :-)

Anonymous said...

ADD ME!!! julie@sprolescorp.com . Love your blog and all the pics!

Anonymous said...

Please add me ...rmbrock3@gmail.com

Blog Archive