<----------Don't forget! :)
We had a wonderful Christmas season! Crazy, but wonderful. :)
| "And it came to pass......" |
One of the GREATEST things about Christmas time is
that we get to have this lovely lady in our home for a few days!!!
I just LOVE this man!!
Don't mind the homeless looking child Elise has on her lap.
Another GREAT thing about being Christmas time - we get to spend time with these sweet people!
And these....
And these...
(okay this picture just jumped in here at the wrong place)
We so enjoyed being with our families!
Someone let this guy in out of the cold. Anyone want to claim him?......Hello? Anyone?
I love this lady!
These people are pretty great, too!!
Ashlyn was never lacking for attention.
Owen got his pair of treasured "John Deere Gloves".
He's been asking Grandma for these for a LONG time!
These people are about as good as they come, I think. :)
This was Sunday at church. They were singing "Away in a Manger"
We are so blessed.
Owen helped Uncle Quentin lead the singing on Sunday. He sure belted it out, too. :D
Dressed in their Sunday best.
Now incase you think all we did was sit around and pose in front of the Christmas tree for 10 days, I'll assure you that we didn't. :) I can't even begin to tell you how many pictures I took. I was going to put some of "cookie making" but there are so many that I like, that I'm just going to make it's own post. :)
I love my potato-peeler-helper.
This little guy brought us lots of smiles!
We had a wonderful time with ALL of our family. What a blessing to have FAMILY!
I'm trying to figure out the private blog thing -
Keith will have to help me, I guess. I can't figure it out. :)
I'm trying to figure out the private blog thing -
Keith will have to help me, I guess. I can't figure it out. :)



2 comments:
I would love to be able to read your blog. I feel like I know you because I know so many people you do! Your family is beautiful. I set my blog to private as well. salisbury82199@yahoo.com
YES! Finally, pics!!! Wow ~ both sides of the family are enlarging!!! That is one thing I hope for ~ lots of little granbabies (only have 2 of my own, hopefully they'll make up for that at the proper time)!!!! YiippEE!!!! Oh, wished you had Owen taped when he helped with the song leading!!! Thanks, toots, for posting!
Post a Comment