I had no idea what to name this post. It's just random stuff! :)
This little man is SO in love with his baby sister. He is a very affectionate boy and "most" of the time he is very gentle - sometimes the "boy" just shoots right out of him, though and he has to act like a crazy person. I hope that's normal for little boys - to act crazy sometimes??? Experienced moms, help!
Our little lady is growing TOO fast! Kind of makes me sad.
Keith says she smiles with her eyes.
Okay, Mom, you can stop now....
Uh, Mom.......??
See what I mean about being crazy? I guess that's his dad coming out in him. :)
Speaking of...This is my wonderful man!!
In the spirit of giving, he decided over Christmas to give his razor a break. What a handsome face! Now he's clean shaven again and still as handsome as ever!!
I took this picture this morning. Kristyn and her class was out playing on recess. It was snowing and SO beautiful!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
(I'm still trying to figure out the private blog thing - it's smarter than me obviously.)



6 comments:
The craziness is due to "boy"????? What excuse do I have for Kathryn then???? =) Adorable pictures!
Thanks for sharing the pictures! You do such a great job of capturing expressions ~ real "true to life" stuff!!:) Ashlyn is getting SO big, and such a little doll baby! Love 'em all ~ and mommy & daddy, too! Oh, yes, could you send us some of that snow, please??? :)
Love ya bunches,
Mom
I have one like that who is sitting on the countertop eating a banana - I should tell him to get down, but I know where he is and that's good. :>) I also have a friend with a little girl who is quite affectionate, but unpredictable too... I hope they're normal! :>) ha!
Yippee ~ Skippy ~ I got to hold that little "growing" bundle of joy last night at church for about 30 + minutes . . . she's sooooo cuddly ~ cute ~ tiny ~ a touch of "heaven" sent from above . . . thanks, friends!!!!
=0)
Love all the pics of our precious grands, and our goodlooking son too!!! I had to wonder ?????????? the picture of Keith looked so cool, calm and serene ......... hard to imagine such "craziness" coming from a man like that!?!?!?! Your snow looks pretty and I don't mind if you keep it all there!
Love you,
Momma D
Awwwww!!!! I love the picture of Ashlyn smiling! What a cutie! I enjoyed all of the pictures!
We have plenty of girl crazies around here too! LOL!!! :)
Post a Comment