Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Life Last Week....



Man on a mission!

Some trees were cut down in our yard and Owen thought it was the perfect set-up for his tonka trucks.

First he moved dirt around to make the roads...

Then added some to fill in a hole he didn't want.

Then stormed in pesky sister to join in the fun.

But Owen didn't mind...he just made her do the hard work while he supervised. :) 

They had hours of fun in the dirt and sawdust.
 ***************************************************************

Last week Kristyn's class went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch.

We tagged along

I think playing in the corn was their favorite.


Our two pilgrims.

 Welcome to our patch!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I love all of the pictures! That first picture is adorable!

That is the cutest pumpkin patch that I have seen for a while!!! :)

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures ~ and the little stories that you create to go along with them! You have some adorable little pumpkins!!! :)

Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Love to see their imagination at work! What fun! Think I'll come visit your pumpkin patch. You've got some beautifl pumpkins!!! :) Love you all, Momma D

Missy said...

How cute!!! I always enjoy your posts so much. I had seen this post earlier but didn't take the time to comment. I came by this morning to say "good morning" and hope you have a great day. Looking forward to "seeing" that beautiful baby of yours! lol...I'm sure you are too! 8-)

Blog Archive