The last two weeks have been a whirl wind of activities.
Both girls have been in weddings the last two weekends.
Of course they loved it and thought they were little princesses. :)
Megan getting special instructions. She was the flower girl.
Yes, the apple didn't fall far from the tree. :) I think my mom has a picture somewhere
of me in a frilly dress chasing lizards - what can I say?
Every girl likes to twirl!
Waiting for their turn.
Megan with the lovely bride.
This was a short two minutes that they actually sat up there. Then they
came down and sat on the bench.
Kristyn was the miniature bride this last Saturday.
Pals....Kristyn and Rusty
Another lovely bride.
Ready to walk down.
Quite lady-like, don't you think?
These guys weren't in any weddings - as I'm sure they are thankful - but I thought
I'd add this darling picture of them in here anyway. :)
I'd add this darling picture of them in here anyway. :)
Jeren's hat says, "I hunt for HUGS."
I hope you are having a wonderful week. Thanks for checking in on us!



12 comments:
How very adorable!!! I'm sure the girls had a lot of fun being in the weddings! They are SO cute! And the guys look very comfy and happy in their camo clothes ~ probably better than being in wedding clothes, for sure! :) Anxious to see you all in a couple of weeks!:)
Love ya bunches,
Mom
Your recent pictures are sooo adorable! I just loved those neat ones you captured of Megan...
Your children are simply adorable!!! I love checking in on your blog!!! Soo Sweet!!!
Loved seeing the pictures!! Kristyn & Megan looked beautiful in their dresses!!! And the boys are pretty adorable too! :) Thanks for sharing the pictures! Love you all!!!!
Pics of Megan are Just Darling!! She is soooo adorable, chubby cheeks and all. :-) Kristyn is beautiful, too.
Love these pictures--they're real treasures. The girls in their wedding attire are just beautiful. The boys in their fun attire are so cute! Thanks for sharing! Love to all!!!!!
Sorry...the last post was mine! ..thought I'd better leave my identity. ;-)
Beautiful girls! Adorable boys! Precious all! I'M HOMESICK!!!! Love you!!!!!!!
Momma D
Thanks for posting the pictures of the weddings ~ the girls are beautiful as always ~ those "hunters" are quite something, too! =0)
They all look absolutely adorable!!!!!! We miss you all! Love you!
Your kids are just adorable. I love all the pics. Thanks for sharing.
Kartyr was standing here looking at these pics with me and he said "is that Karlye'??? talking about the pic of Megan. They do look similar with curly hair!!!! All of your children are cutie pies:) Call sometime if you ever get a moment. Love ya, Dana
Post a Comment