Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Update....

Just thought I'd let you know there are some updates on
if you want to take a look.

Here's a sneak peek. : )
Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very adorable!!! I don't need any doggie hair bows for sure, but these sure are cute in Daisy's hair! You did a good job on them. For some reason I couldn't seem to leave a comment on your Hair Bow blog, but the korker bows are very neat! You did a great job on them. Very anxious to see you SOON!:)
Love ya bunches,
Mom
P.S. Thanks for sending Owen down. We're having FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Sharlyn said...

It wouldn't let me comment on your Shop blog, either.
Love, love, love Daisy's new bows. They were a lot easier to put in than I thought they would be. Thanks!!

Mandy said...

The bows look great and are adorable in her hair!!! Good job!

Angela said...

How cute!!!!! Duane saw Zola's "Cinnamon,"and he stated that if anything happened to Hunter, he would want one just like it . . .

They are adorable! The pup-bows are very "fitting" for their hair style, too! Great Job, sister!!!!

Blog Archive