This past Saturday, Kristyn was the miniature bride at a wedding. She thought was she in princess land all day. :) Here are a few pictures.

Quite the little lady, huh?

She wanted a picture with "Big Josh".


Her and "Little Josh" found lots of cool things to do while they were waiting for pictures.


"Boy, this is getting long....."

Congratulations, Josh and Heidi! We are so happy for you guys!
And now for my praise:
A friend of mine asked me to take pictures of her grandsons yesterday. Our camera has been messing up and I prayed and asked God to please help the camera to work. So yesterday when I took the pictures, the camera did great until the very end. So I want to thank the Lord for helping the camera. :)
Since they're not my kids, I'm only putting one picture of these darlings on here. Aren't they cute?

Thanks for dropping by. Have a great day!! By the way,
ANGIE, thanks for leaving a comment on the last post!!! ;)
8 comments:
What a beautiful "little bride"! (And Heidi is beautiful, too!) I'm sure Kristyn did feel like she was living in a princess world!! And ~ just think ~ if she's like her mommy and grandma in another 13 or 14 years she could be the REAL bride!! :~ Let's don't even go there . . . . . ! Enjoy the day and make memories!!
Love ya,
Mom
How neat! I didn't realize your little gal was going to be in Heidi's wedding. The Wegeners go to our church. Do you all go to Josh's church? The first pics I got to see of her wedding. :-) I have been asking her brother, Will, to get some pics up & waiting for Kelly too. ;-/ All was Beautiful! They are such a Great couple!
Wasn't Kristyn beautiful in her Bride's dress!?! 'Course she's always beautiful, as far as Grandma's concerned. :) I'm sure she had a wonderful time pretending all day long in that pretty dress. Love the pic of the other three young'uns too. Glad that went well. Love you, Momma D
Deanna, Josh went to school here where Keith is the principal. Then he started coming to our church. He is such a great guy and Heidi is so sweet, too. Great couple!
Kathryn says "Beautiful princess!" =) Looks like she had a great day...Congrats to Josh & Heidi too!
Crystal! Trusten was the ring bearer in a wedding for the first time this past weekend! This could be a sign!!!!!!! :)
I have been anxiously awaiting pictures from the wedding (we were in a youth revival in S. Pekin, ILL that weekend) ~ I knew you'd post some . . . sweet mini bride!!!
:-) I read your post ~ You're sweet :-)
She is one adorable miniature bride!
Post a Comment