Search This Blog

Friday, September 25, 2009

Being The Third Child....

It's TOUGH!!!!!

....But these two just look so innocent!
We have had a great week, can you tell? :)

On a completely different note, a few weeks ago someone e-mailed us a video clip of Nick Vujicic. He was born without arms or legs and has an amazing testimony! After watching the video clip, Keith went to his website (lifewithoutlimbs.org) and looked under the schedule tab and saw that he was scheduled to speak at a church about 2 1/2 hours from here. Of course, he immediately said, "We're going!"

So Wednesday afternoon Keith and I and another couple took 2 bus loads of teenagers (30 people in all) to hear Nick Vujicic speak. That man is incredible. He spoke on the worthiness of God. It put me to shame, because I have 2 perfectly good legs and arms and still I grumble sometimes.

I would encourage you, if you ever get a chance to hear him speak, it will be worth your drive and you won't be disappointed. You can also go on You Tube and type his name in and watch him speak. He is a powerful speaker!

The pictures are kind of blurry...sorry!

He brushes his own teeth, combs his hair, SHAVES by himself (although, I think he forgot to shave before he came Wed. night. :) ) he can even swim by himself....unbelievable!!
Well, that about sums up all I have for now. Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Rob and Deanna said...

I am so jealous! Nick Has a powerful testimony we would love to get a chance to hear him "Live"!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby Megan! Send her to Grandma!!!:) I can about hear her saying, "EWWWWW"! Those are sweet pictures ~ and you are so good about capturing expressions! Glad you got to go hear Nick in person. What an inspiration!!

Love ya,
Mom

Unknown said...

Hi, Crystal,
I was just telling your cousin Sharlyn that I wished you were on facebook, and she gave me your blog and I have come here to read it.
Thanks for sharing about how you and your husband took 30 people to go hear Nick! God bless all of you!
I miss hearing from you. I don't know if we have communicated since my e-mail was stolen by a hacker last Oct.
Please write to me at lharveykelley@gmail.com, if you get a chance. Many thanks. Thanks for your beautiful pictures and blog.

Blog Archive