Search This Blog

Friday, September 11, 2009

A little bit of this and that....

We had a reunion last weekend in TN and had a grand time. Here are some pictures.

Payton!

Owen and Zack :)
Owen and Grandpa
Some of the kids enjoying the pool.
Kaylee and Owen
Two-peas-in-a-pod, Karissa and Kristyn
Now we're back home and Kristyn and Daddy's back to school and this little man's feeling quite lonely. He was playing in the garden when I took this picture.
Yesterday was the first day I braided Megan's hair. I thought they were cute!
As an update on George, he is still "sleeping" as Owen says. He is turning a duller green and you can see the pattern of the wings through the cocoon. Wednesday will be 2 weeks, so hopefully he will decide to come out then. :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

It looks like you had a great time!

Megan's braids are adorable! Can't wait to see the new and improved George! :)

Love you!

Robyn Huff said...

It was WONDERFUL to all be together! Wish we lived closer, but I'm thankful for the snipits of time we get together!

Blog Archive