Thank you, Misty, for letting me take their pictures!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Nieces.....
Keith and I have the best nieces in the whole world!! We have 10 to be exact (we don't have any nephews, yet). We were privileged to be with 4 of them last weekend and Misty asked me to take some pictures of her girls. They are all so sweet! I was trying to pick out my favorite of them, but it was hard to decide, so I put 2 of each of them.
Thank you, Misty, for letting me take their pictures!
Kaylee

Karissa

Kathryn

Kara

Thanks for enjoying my nieces with me. :)
Thank you, Misty, for letting me take their pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What a bunch of sweeties!! Crystal, you did an awesome job on taking the pictures! Maybe you should "hang out your shingle"!!
Love ya,
Mom
Adorable pictures of adorable girls!!!! You did a wonderful job taking the pictures!!!!
THANKS FOR SHARING THE PICTURES! THE GIRLS ARE REALLY GROWING UP FAST! JAMIE R.
Post a Comment