Search This Blog

Friday, September 18, 2009

Arthur and Jessica....

Jessica asked me to take some picture of them this week. Here are a few of my favorite (I took 85 pictures, so I couldn't put all of them on here). Jessica has one of those pregnant bodies that we all wish we had. (not the over-sized barn look that I usually have) :) I hope you enjoy them.



It was hilarious getting this picture. She kept laughing and bouncing the blocks off her tummy. :)
The note says, "To Arthur and Jessica, With Love From God."
Only 2 more weeks to go!

Thanks for letting me take your pictures, Arthur and Jessica. It was fun!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How neat! Really good pictures, Crystal. I especially like the one with the blocks on Jessica's tummy. I hadn't seen that done before. What an exciting time for Jessica and Arthur and the grandparents! Love you, Momma D

Pam said...

I loved these!!!!!! Good job Crystal! I hope to see you soon!! I will be there as soon as I can get there when I get the call! Love ya Aunt Pam

Missy said...

Great job, Crystal. You do a wonderful job!!! LOVED the picture of her belly with "Daniel" written across it. Such a great idea. And yes...she does have what would be described as a bump. lol! After about 25 weeks with my 3 pregnancies it could no longer be called a "bump!" lol! Hope all goes well for them.

Mandy said...

The pictures turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures, Crystal! They are SO neat and natural looking (better than being stuck in a studio!!) I, too, like the ones with the blocks and also the one with the tag. Very neat!

Love ya lots,
Mom

Angie said...

Gifted ! ! ! ! Keep using that talent! You're helping make lots of memories to those around you!!!!

Diane said...

I rarely read the blogs anymore, I'm afraid FB has claimed my attention now. But have been doing some catch-up this afternoon. These ALL are fantastic! Really enjoyed them, you did a Great job!

Blog Archive