Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

10 weeks old....

Our little cherub was 10 weeks old yesterday. Where does the time go?
We are enjoying every minute of his sweetness!!
Today, he started looking at his hands. I love watching him!!!

He loves to "coo" and smile at whoever will give him attention.

What a wonderful blessing from God he is!

8 comments:

Misty said...

Adorable!

Missy said...

He is so beautiful. Your kids all look just exactly alike to me. so precious!!!

Anonymous said...

Jeren is SO CUTE! Can't wait to see him and hold him again! Love you all, Momma D

Bianca said...

I love these pictures! I miss you guys a lot. Hope to get up there before baby #2 comes so we can spend some time together! Love you bunches!

Anonymous said...

Jeren is adorable (as are his siblings)! I can't wait to meet him. I also want to wish his Mommy a Happy Birthday today!
Love to all,
Aunt Sue

Anonymous said...

He is an adorable looking baby.
Sandra Stanbery

Mandy said...

What a cutie! He is getting so big! Can't wait to see him again!

Love you all!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!! He is changing SO much and SO fast!! He actually already looks a bit mischievious ~ but surely not! Where in the world would he get that from . . . . . ???? Give him (and the others) a smoochie for me.

Love ya,
Mom

Blog Archive