Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2009

Random Pictures...

I have a few rose bushes, but I think this one is my favorite. When the rose is all open, it's bigger than the palm of my hand.

Kristyn and Owen were helping Daddy get corn ready for supper one afternoon and I caught Owen trying his best to get the husk off. Notice Kristyn offering her assistance by making a face, too. :)


Owen loves helping Daddy!

Back at the creek for a fun evening.



Our soon coming bundle!

6 comments:

Aimee said...

The first picture of the kids is SO FUNNY!!!! I totally was laughing! adorable.

Missy said...

What a fun post! Looks like you all were having a great time in the creek. Crystal...I know you aren't going to believe this but you look absolutely beautiful!!! Such a cute little baby bump! I can't believe you are so close to delivering and are still so small. That is wonderful!!! Won't be much longer!!! 8-) lv...

Keith and Crystal said...

Thank you, Missy, but that was a few weeks ago and I feel like I've tripled in size since then. :)

It looks like your little girl is here. How exciting!! She looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

The picture of Owen and Kristyn is truly a classic!!! It should be in Country magazine!!! Talk about puttin' your all into it . . . . that's our little man!!! :) Thanks for sharing it. And your rose is BEAUTIFUL! I'm getting anxious to meet our little one and spend some time with you all! :)

Love ya,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Crystal, I have been thinking about you alot lately and praying for you as the arrival of your little one gets closer. Love you lots, Aunt Bev

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. The one with Owen & Kristyn pulling on the corn shucks reminds me of the song...If we all pull together, together...! They definitely are!
Aunt Sue

Blog Archive