Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Family Gatherin' #3...

For the last few weekends, we have been privileged to go to 3 different family get-togethers. Instead of making one GIANT post, I broke it down into 3. Of course, there are SO many pictures I could put on here, but I'll spare you the time. :)

The last family get-together we had was with Keith's family a couple weekends ago. We all got together for a few days and had a wonderful time!
The whole gang!
I think they were painting "coffee filter" flowers.

Kristyn and Rachel enjoying a ride.

Kristyn had her 5th birthday while we were all together. Grandma and Papa got her, her very own rose bush which she thought was wonderful!

Grandma made her an ice cream sandwich cake for her birthday. It was very tasty!!! Thank you, Grandma!

2 comments:

Bethany and Dorian said...

We did have a great time didn't we. It is always fun when the whole family gets together. Can't wait to see you guys again! Also can't wait to meet the new little one! So exciting!!! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

You've had such a full and fun summer already and the baby hasn't even arrived yet! I sure enjoyed our time together. Just wish we could do it more often. Thanks for posting all the pictures. We enjoy them so much. Love you all, Momma D

Blog Archive